Not Available to Buy - Awaiting stockRelated Products
Manufactured by ZEISS, the respected brand, this item is now fantastic value for money. The Zeiss Quick-camera-adapter Ii now offered for shoppers to buy from the telescope shop at our great price.
Choose this ZEISS item right away and get speedy, reliable delivery straight to your front door.
Digiscoping with the Quick Camera Adapter II means the spotting scope and eyepiece are turned into a super telephoto lens for digital still or video cameras. Photography through the eyepiece is then simplicity itself.
- rotatable for extremely rapid switching between normal observing and photography.
- up to 60X increase of the camera focal length used.
- simple adjustment for many standard compact digital cameras.
- universal use with spotting scopes with straight or angled eyepieces.
- NEW for mark II model:
- camera orientation locking screw, so that the camera always stays precisely aligned behind the eyepiece when transporting.
Analogue compact cameras can also be used to shoot through the eyepiece. However, the 24×36mm image field is not completely illuminated, i.e. there is some vignetting. Due to the much smaller image sensors in digital cameras this problem does normally arise, or only at particular zoom settings.
- A: linear distance from the camera tripod socket to front edge of lens:
Straight eyepiece: 40 - 150mm
Angled eyepiece: up to 110mm
- B: vertical distance from support surface (camera base) to optical axis (centre) of the lens:
Spotting Scope with straight eyepiece: 35 - 90mm
Spotting Scope with angled eyepiece: max. 60mm
2 year guarantee
The ever popular Gavia 85 Mit Okular 30-60x Immer Als Set produced by ZEISS. Comes with great specifications at your disposal. View full pictures or specifications inside....Add To Basket Details
The Zeiss Conquest Hd 10x32 produced by Carl Zeiss Sport Optics (Binos). Comes with expected specifications available. You can view further images and specifications on the details...Add To Basket Details
Always popular, the Carl Zeiss Designselection - Monoclular 10 X 25 B T from ZEISS. With brilliant features at your disposal. You can view full pictures and features on the details...Add To Basket Details