Not Available to Buy - Awaiting stockRelated Products
With features such as Standard 1.25 inch port (insertion depth 31.75 mm) and Battery pack so you can use it anywhere, the 825105 created by Celestron, is now made available for everyone to buy at TelescopePlanet.org.uk at this great price.
Buy the 825105 today and benefit from prompt, reliable shipping straight to your home.
The NexGuide stand-alone autoguider eliminates the need for a laptop computer in the field. Perfect for imaging with your DSLR camera.
- Stand-Alone autoguider eliminates the need for a laptop computer
- Sensitive CCD sensor allows you to track on fainter stars
- Larger chip provides more area for locating and keeping guide star on chip
- Automatic calibration of each axis in addition to automatically setting guide rate parameters
- Battery pack provides free and unrestricted use in the field
- Standard ring allows you to use any 1.25" eyepiece for centering and focusing
- 9-Button hand control allows quicker access to navigate menus
- Image Sensor
Type: Sony CCD Sensor
Chip size: 5.6mm x 4.7 mm
Pixel Size: 9.6u x 7.5u
- Power Supply:
4 D-cell batteries (not included), optional DC power supply
Take a look at the Celestron 50mm Zoom Angled Refractor Spotter created by Celestron. Including brilliant features available. You can view extra pictures and features on the detail...Add To Basket Details
We really like this Celestron Powerseeker 70az Refractor by Celestron. With brilliant specifications at your disposal. View full images and specifications inside....Add To Basket Details
Presenting the Celestron Nature Dx Binoculars produced by Celestron. Including brilliant specifications at your disposal. View more images or features on the details page....Add To Basket Details