Not Available to Buy - Awaiting stockRelated Products
With 【Lightweight & Portable.】 with a neck strap or put into a storage bag, It is convenient for you to take it anywhere and 【Various Functions.】A great gadget which enables you to observe target in complete darkness. Ideal for a wide variety of uses such as surveillance, night time hunting wildlife, observation and exploring caves, the NV100 by BOBLOV, now made available for you to order on-line at our low price.
Choose the NV100 today and benefit from speedy, efficient delivery direct to your door.
The BOBLOV Night Vision Monocular is equipped with high sensitivity sensors, IR LED illuminator and you can flexibly vary the amount of IR illumination by 7 levels. Its compact size and lightweight is ideal for a wide variety of nighttime uses such as surveillance and general nighttime observation. You can capture an image or record a video, and view files directly in the monocular's internal color LCD-Screen or share files to be viewed on the television or PC.
1. Low light sensitivity: Even without its IR illuminator on, the night vision can deliver a usable image in very dim conditions.
Unlike some other so-called bluffing night visions, this is a real night vision monocular.
2. Video and image function: With this device, you can take photos and videos at any time, record more true-to-life details. (4G micro-SD card included;Max 32GB SD card ).
3. Integrated color LCD-Screen: From the screen inside the monocular, you can see the images and videos clearly. 4. AV and USB function: It's easy to display image and videos on the television and transfer files to a computer, which enables you to share fun with your family and friends.
5. Illumination Flexibility: You can vary the amount of IR illumination by 7 levels and obtain a proper brightness of the image.
6. Zoom control: You can vary the size of the image by 1X, 1.3X, 1.6X, 2X.
7. Compact Size：LWH：5.7in x 3.5in x 1.4in. Net Weight:11.4oz.
Digital Zoom: 2x
Objective Aperture: 14.5 mm
Exit pupil distance: 20 mm
Field of view: 14°
Viewing Distance: 100 m
Sensor: 1/5" CMOS
Screen Size: 35"at 2M
Screen resolution: 320x240
IR Wavelength: 850nm
Power supply: AA battery X 4 (not included)
Working life of battery: 2-5 hours
With features such as Invisible No-Glow Black IR flash, Built-in 42pcs LED for a 20m night time vision. and Three PIR Sensors for wide detection area, Maximum 120° angle., the RD1...Add To Basket Details
With Use with ambient light or in total darkness with a built-in infrared illuminator and Range is 70 meters in total darkness; 8.5 degree angle of view, the NV-150 produced by Car...Add To Basket Details
With features such as Suitable for high magnifications and detail of observing sun spots etc. and Suitable for all telescopes with approx. 100 mm lens aperture, the 2459311.0 from...Add To Basket Details