Created by Baader Planetarium, a popular maker, this item is presently amazing value for money. Baader Planetarium 2458478 Lrgbc Ccd Filter Set With Clear Glass Filter And Uv Ir Band-elimination L-filter 2 Inch now made available for you to purchase at Telescope Planet at this great price.
Choose this Baader Planetarium item today and benefit from fast, reliable delivery straight to your home.
The L filter is a standard Baader UV/IR blocking filter and can be used for focusing, as well as for taking a luminance image. The C filter is clear glass, and is only used for focusing.
- the only parfocal filters with plane-optical polished substrates. Each filter is precision optically polished to 1/4 wavelength
- Baader LRGBC filters are separately hard-coated. The individual filters are not cut out of large plates
- cut out filters have micro-cracks at the edge of the coating layer which tend action to absorb moisture by capillary action
- all Baader filters are individually coated, hence the coating edges are sealed - meaning the penetration of moisture is impossible
- during long term aging tests, Baader filters (including B + W filters/Schneider Kreuznach filters) were boiled in water for an hour and remained completely intact, in marked contrast to cut out filters
- the hard scratch-resistant coating on Baader filters can be cleaned as often as required
- Optical properties: no reflections - as is the case with competing RGB filters
- the balanced RGB design allows imaging at the same exposure times - very important for automated serial exposures
- maximum colour contrast for each of the three RGB channels due to extremely steep slopes for all transmission curves
- OIII emission lines in the B and G channel are double weighted, with maximum transmission - for the highest deep sky quantum yields
- R filter delivers maximum transmission and contrast in H-alpha and SII, but blocks IR from 680 to 1200nm
- blocking between g and R filter reduces light pollution of mercury and sodium vapour lamps at 580 nm, darkens
The brilliant Baader Planetarium Ccd Narrowband Filter Set 508mm Containing H-alpha 7 Oiii Sii made by Baader Planetarium. Including useful specifications at your disposal. You can...Add To Basket Details
Featuring Dark Blue #38A and Large aperture metal cell, the TSDunkelblau1 made by TS-Optics. Including handy features at your disposal. View more images and details on the details ...Add To Basket Details
With Blue #80A and Large aperture metal cell, the TSBlau2 produced by TS-Optics. Comes with great specifications at your disposal. View more pictures or specifications on the detai...Add To Basket Details